PORT HARCOURT MALL EXPLOSION:
The shopping mall at Port Harcourt the capital or Rivers State caught fire yesterday and people were hurt in the fire.
According to eye witness reports, five people were said to be injured in the incident.
The explosion was said to
be due to gas leak which started at the continental cuisines’ kitchen, started around 4pm.Those injured are workers in the kitchen and they were rushed to rivers state teaching hospital where they are currently being attended to.
See video below.